Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 15

'I Never Played Tennis For Money' - Expectant Mom, Serena Williams


Serena Williams, 35, recently told Uninterrupted exactly how she handled her first million dollar check, which she says she “never touched.”

“I just put it in the bank and I just remember I went through the drive through to deposit my check,” she said. “They were like, ‘I think you need to come in for this.’ So I ended up going inside.”

She continued, “I should have taken a picture of it. Selfies didn’t exist back then.”

As Williams’ career took off, so did her finances, but the expectant mother says it was just a
byproduct of her passion for tennis.

“I’ve actually never played for money. I thought you would just go out there and you would hold a trophy,” she said. “Not once did I think about a check. In fact, when I first turned pro, you had to go pick up your check.”

“At the end of the year, the tournament directors would literally hand me the check because I would never go get it,” she said. “I just played for the love of the sport.”

Williams is due to welcome her first child in September, but that isn’t keeping her off the court.

Earlier this month, she posted a video of herself practicing.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like