Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 15

I’d Have Burnt My PDP Card, Flag If Sheriff Had Won - Fayose


The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, said he would have burnt his Peoples Democratic Party’s membership card and the party’s flag if Senator Ali Modu Sheriff had won at the Supreme Court on Wednesday.

The Chairman, PDP Governors Forum said he went to court with a perfume with the intent to destroy the card and the party’s flag.

He said, “I never imagined myself being in the same party with impostors.” The Supreme Court in a unanimous judgement delivered on Wednesday declared Senator Ahmed Makarfi as the authentic
Chairman of the party.

Speaking in Ado Ekiti yesterday the governor, who pointed out that Sheriff and members of his faction had been forgiven, said they must show remorse for causing the party members so much pains.


“I went to court with a perfume which I wanted to use to spray my cards and party flags and set them ablaze even within the court premises if Sheriff had won, that was why I went to court.

“Though I believe that we remain the same PDP family but no one can cause our party such pains and embarrassment and expect that he would go without being asked to account for his actions.

“Even the reactions of Sheriff people shows that we remain together. But the no victor, no vanquished that we said was a mere political slogan. Whoever that participated in this charade must show some reasonable level of remorse for their actions,” he said.

With the Makarfi’s victory, the governor said the PDP would be revived and fortified to play its opposition roles so as to dislodge President Muhammadu Buhari and Acting President Yemi Osinbajo in the 2019 presidential poll.

“Our party had ever remained one indissoluble family. It was only these impostors that were causing troubles but such had been laid to rest. PDP is a formidable force and we shall work up to the grassroots level to convince our people that we are up to the task of rebuilding this nation and win election in 2019”.

Fayose said his presidential ambition was still much alive.

“I am an early starter and that has been my style of politics. In 2003, I started earlier and I defeated Otunba Niyi Adebayo and likewise Dr Kayode Fayemi in 2014.

“I want to tell you that the APC won’t return to the Villa. We shall defeat both Buhari and Osinbajo, we are removing the two together and I want you to believe this.

“When I talk, people would say I always pose like a Nostradamus – a man who can see tomorrow. Whether they like it or not, I shall be in the Villa in 2019, so my ambition is very much alive,” he added.

Punch

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like