Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 15

Man In love With Dead Brother’s Widow Speaks… May Be You Should Hear Him Before Commenting


So many people have ridiculed them with some even saying may be his late brother was murdered so they can have their way. But the guy has spoken up now.  May be you should read first before you judge.

The brother of a man found dead on the sofa has defended his relationship with his dead brother's  wife – saying it’s natural to want to help.

Now Mikey’s younger brother, dad-of-three Chris, who works as an electrician, has spoken out about
the sudden loss of his sibling.

He said: “Losing Mikey came as such a shock, I couldn’t even process it for hours. It felt like
someone had stuck a knife in my gut.

“I drove straight round there to be with Ashley because she had no-one else. Since then I have just been on autopilot mode trying to look after my family.

“Mikey and I were very very close. We always shared our problems with each other and we spoke most days.

“We’re a close family and Ashley and I have been great friends for 10 years but since the loss we’ve become best friends. I’ve been a rock for her and she’s been a rock for me.

“My mum finds a lot of comfort in seeing us support each other and I know Mikey would be happy to see I’m helping his wife and kids. I don’t know any brother who wouldn’t.”

He added: “He would be turning in his grave at all the vile comments we’ve been getting. It’s been a devastating year and this is the last thing we need.

“I am here to support Ashley and be a father figure for the kids but they are very clear on the fact that I am their uncle.”

Ashley first hit the headlines after she urged others to kiss their loved ones goodnight after losing her beloved husband Mikey, saying she was devastated that the last words the couple exchanged were in anger.

The 36-year-old had returned to the pair’s home after a 16-hour shift on May 16 of this year, and was banished to the couch after the fight.

She had no idea he had been working so hard to save money for the couple to be able to travel to Prague for their anniversary on July 3.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like