Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, July 12

I'm very scared of Badoo boys, I pray never to encounter them in my life - Baba Suwe


Veteran comic actor, Babatunde Omidina, aka Baba Suwe has reacted to the gruesome killings in Ikorodu by the dreaded group, Badoo. In a chat with Encomium, the actor who was born in Lagos and lives in Ikorodu, said the restless activities of the ritualist have turned the community into a dangerous place for people residing in the area as well as for visitors.

According to him, “I was born and bred in Lagos but I have been living in Ikorodu for over ten years. Since I have been here, nothing like this has happened before. Personally, I am very afraid of these
boys and my prayer is that I should never encounter them in my life. With all that I have heard about their activities, I am scared of them. Their activities have hindered my movement because it is no longer advisable to move around at night.

Baba Suwe also complained of the embarrassment people receive from the vigilante groups who barrage visitors with a lot of questions, especially at night.

"In fact, you would be shocked at the number of vigilante groups you would meet on the way. Ikorodu is now hot and a lot of people do not want to come here. It is so bad that lots of landlords have vacated their homes for fear of these boys. They ran for their lives. “What these boys are doing is very terrible and they are embarrassing a lot of people. If anyone wants to come to Ikorodu at night, they would meet so many security men who would begin to question them. This kind of embarrassment is getting too much but I am sure that God would save us,” Baba Suwe said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like