Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, July 13

"I’m Sad Adeleke Won On PDP Platform, It's An Eye Opener To APC" – Saraki


Abubakar Bukola Saraki:
I was filled with emotions today as I swore in the brother of Late Senator Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke as Senator representing Osun West. I'm sure that my late friend, his family, good people of Ede and Osun West Senatorial District are delighted that the legacy of 'Guv' can continue. I am sure my departed colleague will, in his grave, be happy and filled with joy today and always.

My only sadness is that Senator Ademola Adeleke is not coming in as an APC member. This is the result of mishandling of the pre-election matters by our party. I hope Senator Ademola Adeleke will very soon return to his natural fold, the APC, where he rightly belongs.

I hope this development will serve as an eye opener to our party at all levels that the will of the people must always be respected. We all have a good lesson to learn from this.

Once again, I congratulate Senator Ademola Adeleke and I hope he will live up to his brother's expectations and further uplift the legacy established by their late father, Senator Ayoola Adeleke.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like