Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, October 4

Toolz shares an interesting story of she got Obasanjo to take a selfie wth her

Toolz has narrated how she met Obasanjo and got to take a selfie with him. Read her story below:
Soo this happened!! There I was sitting in my seat, attempting to take a pre-take off selfie when there was a little commotion nearby, and the next thing I know Obasanjo is sitting 2 seats away from me!! I was like OMG!! I stared at him for a few minutes and got enough courage to go over and say hello and ask for a pic. He was quite nice, I introduced myself and invited him on my show...he smiled and said he would think about it (polite way of saying no I guess lool) Dunno why the pic is so blurry

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like