Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, October 8

Darey Art Alade shares interesting piece on how his family has been his backbone (photo)


Talented singer Dare Art-Alade has just this shared cute photo of his family – his wife, Deola Ayeni and their two beautiful children on his Instagram page.

"When asked the question, "What Makes you happy", my response is simply - Family.  My family has been such a tremendous support system in my life's journey. My wonderful wife who has been my backbone of love and support, and who continues to push me to be a better person each day. 

My kids, who never cease to put a smile in my heart, and who believe that their father is Super Man (still looking for a cape that actually works lol)  I am thankful to have them in my life, and I wake up each day looking forward to being the best husband and dad to my family - More than family, they are my biggest fans! #Naked #DareyNaked #FamilyFirst" he captioned the photo.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like