Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, October 8

Be inspired: Lepacioius Bose reveals how her teenage nephew helped her to lose weight


Popular Comedian, actress and UN ambassador, Lepacious Bose, has revealed how her teenage nephew named Simi inspired her to lose weight.
 
In a very emotional story she shared on her Instagram page, the actress writes on her struggle with her weight and the breaking point. 
 
Read below;
 
“This young man here, my nephew who I love to stupor was one of my wake up call to weight-loss. About 3,years ago, I was on holiday with them in Namibia, I was taking an afternoon nap, Simi came in and touched me gently, almost like a doctor would do. He touched my forehead and asked softly aunty Bos (not aunty Bose lol) are you OK? I said yes, he said are you sure and I gave him the what do you mean look, still sleepy. Then he said what jumped into my brain like a bomb explosion. He said YOU WERE BREATHING FUNNY IN YOUR SLEEP, I GOT SCARED, THOUGHT YOUR HEART WAS GOING TO STOP, I GOT WORRIED THATS WHY I CAME TO CHECK IF YOU ARE ALRIGHT.
In a very humble voice I told him I was fine, then I sat up, thought about it, his dad (my brother) had always hated me being big, we fought constantly about it, that I was sure he hated me, now I know better, lol. He loved me too much to watch me let myself go like I was doing, but I didn't get it. As successful as the brand Lepacious Bose was my brother did think fat was something to be proud of,my parents worried, yet they loved me. My sister in law was the Diplomat she wanted me to loose the weight but if you love yourself then I love you, cause I see you and not the fat. Lol

Anyway back to Simi, his words in the simple innocence of a child woke me up and got me thinking about my life and health, Simi reached where his dad, my parents, his mum, family and friends could not reach. He was not judging me, he loved me and was scared of loosing me. Oh it touched me, I wept hard, but for the first time in all my years of being fat, I wept at what should have been and having absolutely no clue how to help myself yet I knew I needed help. Av cried all my life about my weight, but usually they were tears of shame and humiliation. This time my tears were of anger against this fat, of frustration because I didn't know what to do and of desperation. I knelt down on the floor that cold winter day and I prayed, oh how I wept and prayed, I kept telling God, help me, I can't help myself, I need you, am dying from depression, am tired of acting to the world about this weight when I hate it so much.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like