Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, October 8

Abuja bomb blast: ‘How my wife sacrificed her life for our daughter’ - Survivor

Samuel Abolarin  

Samuel Abolarin, who lost his wife and other family members in the blast, has opened up to PUNCH newspaper.

Unknown to many, the deceased mother of one-month-old baby, who survived the bomb blast in the Kuje area of the Federal Capital Territory, Ifeoluwa, had insisted that her baby must wear pink clothes on her birthday scheduled for October 22.
Her Kwara State-born father, Samuel Abolarin, stated this during an interview with our correspondent on Monday, at the trauma centre of the National Hospital, Abuja.
“I lost my wife. I lost my mother-in-law and I lost my brother-in-law. My sister-in-law is at the Emergency Unit of this trauma centre”, he stated.
ADVERTISEMENT
Abolarin gave an insight into the incident and how it consumed his in-laws.
He said, “Our marriage is just a year old. She gave me Ifeoluwa and protected her by sacrificing her own life. I was at home on Airport Road when the incident occurred. On Wednesday, my wife had come to meet me in my office in the Ministry of Finance because I was supposed to submit an industrial training letter on her behalf. She had just finished her National Diploma in Marketing from the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa.
“She brought the letter on Wednesday and decided to visit her parents since the next day was a public holiday in commemoration of the nation’s 55 independence anniversary. She promised to come back on Saturday. She left and went to her parents’ house in Kuje. On Friday, as they were walking on the roadside, a bomb went off killing my wife, her mother and her brother. My sister-in-law was seriously wounded and, till now, she doesn’t know what happened.
“I never believed that something like this was going to happen. We were busy preparing for my daughter’s birthday that will be coming up on October 22. That was our plan and my wife was telling me our daughter must put on pink clothes, without which, there would be no birthday.
“I know that my God will still take us forward. He has started it, I never planned for this and God knows the best.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like