Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, April 28

Mercy Aigbe: Watch when the actress and her husband dispelled rumours of a marital crisis in 2013


Four years ago, Mercy Aigbe was said to have been caught cheating by her husband, Lanre Gentry. In a bid to dispel this rumour, the couple made this awkward video to clear the air on the allegedly crisis.
The actress attempted to convince her fans that although she was seen in a different outfit than the one she arrived in, it was only because she wanted to rest in a room and she changed after her husband joined her there. ‘They said my husband beat me to a pulp…here I am. It’s all lies…’ she’s seen saying.
Gentry also added in her defence, ‘I know my wife very well and if people are saying whatever they like, I trust her…’
Watch the video  below:

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like