Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, April 29

How Kemi Olunloyo predicted Mercy Aigbe’s marriage crash in 2016


In December 2016, Kemi Olunloyo warned Mercy Aigbe-Gentry of an impending marriage crash. She warned the actress to stop flaunting herself on Social Media and spend more time with her husband.

….and it just happened! What Kemi Olunloyo said in December 2016 happened today, as news has gone viral of Mercy Aigbe’s marriage crash.
Read Below what Kemi said in 2016…
“@MercyAigbeGentry is a talented #Nollywood star with a flair for “online glamour”. Nothing wrong with glamming yourself up for your fans. Most Nigerian actresses are narcissistic females to begin with and I’m a certified narcissist myself.
“Many Nigerian females are fake and can’t even define their own personalities but look up to female stars and want to be like them. This is why I insist I’m NOT and will never be a role model.
“I have mentored many kids but never want any of them to ‘be like me’. There are attributes of me some parents don’t like yet they want their kids to be me. I’m outspoken, blunt and keep it real. Most women in Nigeria are not but stay as solid mumus. There is only one #KemiOlunloyo .
“Last month I warned Mercy in a post that she’s going to end up like @TokeMakinwa if she doesn’t limit her glam posts online. Honestly your husband is out there Mercy.
“#MajeAyida was busy elsewhere while Toke was glamming up the Gram. Mercy shows off her phone case engraved with her image, something her fans will be thirsting for too.
“They log on fast to see the latest fashion sense. It’s nice to be addicted to celebs. Even I as a media celebrity in US/Canada have now become the top media celebrity in Nigeria still has my own favourite celeb @aihmakhuolutoyin.
“Spend more time with your husband Mercy. I’m seeing things you don’t see. They call me the #Snitchlady. *winks*..and stay beautiful young lady.”
Kemi Olunloyo over time has earned herself a questionable image and reputation as a result of her brand of commentaries on social media as well as her eccentric displays. She was jailed in port-harcourt over defamatory comments she made against Pastor Ibiyeomie.
She was later granted bail by a Chief Magistrate court, and denied bail by a Federal Court.
Though she has been granted a 1 million naira bail.
Meanwhile, the lady who has been fingered for being the “number 2” reason for Mercy’s marriage crash as being identified as Opemitipo.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like