Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, March 5

Only God could have done this! The bus driver swallowed the key to punish us....

For the newbies, the every Sunday KFB Only God Could Have Done This series, is an inspirational column that lets readers send in their testimonies of how God has been faithful to restore and rekindle hope in others. 
You can keep up with the other volumes you have missed (HERE) and also send in your testimonies via kemisolafilani@gmail.com.

Read today's testimony below as sent in by a KFBer:

I want to bless the name of the Lord  God Almighty for His work that was displayed in my life. I was coming from the east when  at Ibadan overhead bridge,the driver veered into d bush.
What was his reason? He said there was a heavy traffic gridlock  ahead.
  The passengers complained, he  did not answer us.
We continued for a while inside the bush until we got to  a place where there was a big house and a narrow road led to the place.
The driver parked the vehicle saying that the vehicle had developed a fault.
The fault could not b rectified that evening,according to him.
He then told us that we would have to lodge at the hotel we were seeing ahead.
We all vehemently refused this. So we were quarrelling with him.
He then did a surprise thing before us.
He swallowed the  key of the bus.
We then realised we were in a serious problem.
I started calling on the name of Jesus for help in the midst of the agitation of the other passengers.
So it was a great plan to get is into a lion's den.
I am alive today because of God's mercy upon my life.
The Lord  came to my rescue.
Jesus  brought me out by sending a man to me.
A man drove to where I was.
He  asked me what I was doing there and I  told him what had just happened.
He said he was a member of the Redeemed church  and that he stopped on seeing the wristband  on me.
That was how he took me and four others in his car out of the place.
Join me to praise the Lord for His mercies upon my life.
I knew then what it means to pass through the shadow of death and  to have God on one's side.
HE saved me
HE helped  me.
What would have happened ?

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like