Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 7

Tara’s Hubby, Fela Durotoye writes love memoirs + what makes their 15-year-old union tick

Tara, her three sons and Fela
Tara, her three sons and Fela
She clocked 40 years on March 6.
To the makeover pioneer in Nigeria, Tara Fela-Durotoye, life begins at 40.

The creator of Tara Orekelewa Beauty Range got married to her beau, motivational speaker, Fela Durotoye, 15 years ago (couple will mark 16th wedding anniversary in May)
As his wife marked her 40th birthday, Fela Durotoye, wrote her an emotional birthday love message:

“A LIFETIME IS NOT ENOUGH
Tara… Àféké mi òwón.

Words are not enough to describe you.
Feelings are not enough to express my love for you.
Nothing is too much to do for you.
Absolutely nothing is too precious to give to you.
A lifetime is not enough to spend with you & that’s another reason why I must make Heaven … so I can spend ETERNITY with you.
Happy Birthday, my Oxygen.
I love you forever.
Olufela.”

Quite a unique couple, their union is blessed with three boys.

Tara reminisced on their years of marriage in an interview:
“Definitely, I think it’s exciting to be married to someone. I’m not married to the Fela Durotoye that you all know, I’m married to an amazing man who cares for his family, committed to God and committed to Nigeria and his vision. I feel very blessed to have a husband who is very committed to me and my own purpose and destiny in life.
I feel very lucky and privileged to have someone who is also committed to ensuring that I’m happy, and so is looking out for the things that make me happy constantly. Consistently trying to improve himself so that he can remain relevant as a husband. I feel very blessed by that, and sometimes I have to pinch myself to say “Is this real, can I really be married to someone that can love me this much and care for me this much.
“He’s made a difference to me because of the type of person he is first of all, he’s also made a great difference to me because of his consulting background. As a business owner, I’m consistently being counseled and advised by him on things to do and things not to do. As someone who is very passionate about Nigeria, I find that I’ve become addicted as well because I am married to him.
“Humanitarian, I guess I came with it before I got married to him. I’ve always been very passionate about empowerment and developing people. And it is this combination of passions that we have been able to bring together into what people are now calling the dynamite couple’.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like