Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 7

The Photographer and his muse! Tolu and Tolu's true love story will melt your heart...

Tsquare2017!

Read their love story below:


She didn't just fall in love with him at once. She falls in love with him every time she looks at him.....
Groom's Narration:

Tolu and I actually worked on same street for over a year and all through this time, I never noticed or saw her until one fateful day when a friend of mine who happens to be her colleague  invited me to a seminar, and there I saw her.
I'm just a little in love with the way she seems disinterested in the world but looks at me like I matter.....

She was one of the program coordinators and I felt something the moment I set my eyes on her. Her beauty, her soft smile, the way she carried herself and her spoken English drew me in. I couldn't think straight, I knew right there that I had found my missing rib!
Gentle Is the touch of the hand of the lover...

All through the Seminar, my eyes were focused on her. The best part of it all was when she walked towards my seat to say hello to my friend, that had invited me, Yemi.

I am up for anything, as long as I'm with you.....

And my  Prince came, waning me and only me and that's  better than any fairy tale

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are....
Trust me, I didn't dull at all. I didn't let Yemi rest until he introduced us.
I don't want comfortable. I want passion, I want someone that would kiss me like it's the only thing keeping him alive.....
Fast forward to a week later, we became friends and I did not waste time in letting her know my intention, but she refused and suggested we remain friends.
There would always be room for your hand in mine...... 😜
Even after she wanted us to take things, I wasn't moved because I knew she was the one and I was always praying that God should work things out between us because I desired to marry her right from the beginning. I got lost in her, and it's the kind of lost that's exactly like being found.
I've come to realise that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs even when I have nothing else to offer but myself....
The friendship went on for two months and we were almost totally inseparable. And on the 25th of June, she officially agreed to be my woman!
You know you love someone if being with them makes you fade away from everything else, even on your worst days......

I was excited and I immediately started planning a proposal.

The proposal.

Exactly a month after we started dating,  I got her a diamond ring, made a video of myself expressing how I feel about her, got roses, candles, wine, chocolates and then told her I was going to show her something before she resumes work.

 
I picked her up at about 7am, and I had all arranged in my studio. 

We got there, and she was surprised to see candles lit, roses everywhere and then I played the video...she laughed. My joy knew no bounds!

After the whole show, I went on my kneel and popped the big question.
I find that the most beautiful moments of life aren't just with you, but because of you.....

She blushed, screamed and she accepted the ring.

Here we are eight months after, ready to get married on the 25th of March!








We shall live happily ever after!

**********************************************************

Kemi Filani Weddings keeps it real, makes it fun ;)

For more of our features, check (HERE) or shoot us a mail @ kemisolafilani@gmail.com  


No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like