Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 7

Actress, Osas Ighodaro explains why she doesn't want 10 kids anymore

Image result for osas ighodarot

Last year in June, Nollywood actress, Osas Ighodaro Ajibade revealed to Genevieve Magazine that she would love to have ten kids if her husband, Gbenro Ajibade was cool with it.

However, the beautiful actress has had a change of mind. In a recent interview with the Pulse, she disclosed that she is no longer hoping to have ten children. This is coming after the birth of her first child, a girl.

She said:
“I don’t want ten kids anymore. I think I just had to experience going through one child. And no I don’t just want one child but I don’t want ten either“

“Yeah I just love the idea of a big grand family and my mum has 13 or 14 siblings. I just love the whole dynamic of a big family…but going through childbirth, I don’t think I can do that ten times but we thank God for his blessings“

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like