Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 8

I wouldn’t have coped without my husband — Funke Akindele gushes


Funk and Husband
She is indeed lucky to have married a man who is into television production. If it was not so, her eight-month-old marriage would have crashed.

For boisterous actress, Funke Akindele-Bello aka Jenifa, her life has not been the same since she started the TV series.
Funke who won two awards for ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards, AMVCA 2017 on Saturday March 4, had on her speech revealed:
“I don’t have a life anymore because of Jenifa’s Diary. I sleep, eat, talk Jenifa. It has not been easy and I wouldn’t have coped if I didn’t marry my husband, Abdulrasheed Bello.”
The couple got married on August 23, 2016 in London.
As a matter of fact, it was ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ that brought the two together. In an interview, JJC Skillz said of his wife, Funke, “She had an idea called Jenifa’s Diary that she wanted to do, and she was looking for a good director and cameraman, so she called me to help her shoot the TV series, and that was how we met.”
He confessed that he fell in love not only with the script but with Funke.
JJC said, “Absolutely, it was an instant connection. In fact, it was love at first sight. I saw her, she saw me and, we saw stars. From that point on, everything was aligned.”
According to him, their union would work because, “The truth is I work really hard all the time, and a lot of the people I dated in the past used to complain that I did not devote time to them. But now, I have found my better-half who works as hard as I do, so it is a perfect combination, and the world is in trouble because we are the perfect team. As I am playing music, she is making me laugh. We have the perfect synergy, and what we are working on right now will blow people’s minds away. And I want to advise people in the entertainment industry to go and look for their better-half within the same industry, because it will give you more focus and direction.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like