Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 8

I still don’t know how God chose me for Pastor Ituah — Ibidun Ighodalo


Ibidun-Ituah-Ighodalo.jpg3
Married to the Senior Pastor of Trinity House Church, Lagos, Ituah Ighodalo, former Miss Lux, Ibidun, still hasn’t gotten over the fact that she is a pastor’s wife!
The beautiful woman, who also runs Elizabeth R, an upscale events planning company, shared a video on Instagram where she and the popular pastor were dancing in church.

The couple celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary on February 16.

On her role as a pastor’s wife, Ibidun wrote:
“Nothing could have prepared me for the role God had in mind for me….. me? Wife of a pastor? Never in my wildest dreams or thoughts did it ever cross my mind that this was the path set out for me…. but my God is not concerned with what you have been through or your qualifications but who you are in Him and in the larger body of Christ…. thank you Papa because of your sufficient grace… still learning but he is holding my hand through it all despite peoples opinions of my lack of qualification and constantly trying to find fault and pull me down, you have been there with your strength perfecting my weakness…. I thank you Lord for counting me and making me worthy of this honour. ….#GodsVessel #PastorsWife #Mothering #Unqualified #MercyAndGraceQualifiedMe
#thankyoulord #TheIghodalos.
” (sic)

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like