Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, January 11

Messy drama! Rapper Ikechukwu reveals how Terry Tha Rapman was having sex with his ex-fiance, Sarah Ofili while they were still together...


Nigerian rapper, Ikechukwu Onunaku, aka Killz, has revealed that Terry the Rapman was instrumental in the break-up between him and his ex-fiancé, Sarah Ofili.
Ofili had blasted Ikechukwu for calling out her family during an interview.

But in his reaction, Ikechukwu, featuring on the popular podcast, Loose Talk, revealed why he isn’t friends with Terry the Rapman.
He alleged that the rapper was having an affair with his then fiancée, Sarah, stating that even after finding out about the relationship, he still kept it cool with both Sarah and Terry, while also trying to make his relationship work.
When asked what his problem with Terry tha Rapman was, the former Storm Records artiste said, “Smile in your face, all the time…back stabbers. That’s how I felt.
“I’m like damn, ni**a, you (Terry) was fucking my shortie and you ain’t tell? Trying to be my hommie?
“But guess what? I still played the bigger man. Once I got that whiff, I was still like, Okay…I ain’t even tell her that I knew the whiff.
“I see him (Terry) when I’m with her, I’m like. Okay…
“Is that Terry on the phone? Tell that ni**a I said what’s up…you know what I’m saying?
“Oh that’s your sister? Joy? oh Joy what’s up, you’re family.
“After all, my best friend Chocho be confirming and confiding in me like, and be like yo, everything knows…it’s all good.
“But at the end of the day, after we went our separate ways, it came out that they (Sarah and Terry) always used to play.
“Until now I still find it hard to understand how Sarah would cheat on me even after I did all I could for her to become popular.
“Personally, I don’t get it…You (Sarah) want the limelight, you claim you wanna build, you wanna grow, and you have all of that, but then you go looking for more, or that same thing somewhere else.
“Perfect example, you wanted the limelight. You have Killz (Ikechukwu)…(taking) you everywhere like on a on a mantlepiece, carrying her everywhere like, ‘you must build this profile, you must give this girl name…then you free that and then you went to go f*ck with Terry. What the f*ck does he have?
“Did he (Terry) drop an album yet? Cos when I came back to Nigeria, that nigga was up and coming. He’s still up and coming, right?” the Imo State-born rapper quizzed.
Recall that Ikechwuku proposed to Sarah at Regent Square in London on Saturday, October 22, 2011 (her birthday) but a year later, the couple called off their engagement over rumoured allegations of infidelity on the part of both lovers.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like