Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, January 11

Aww! President Buhari's personal photographer reflects on his encounter with Obama

To celebrate Obama's exit from the white house today, president Buhari's personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, has shared the above photo with a shorty story of his encounter with the outgoing president.


He shook my hands and gave me a pat on my back as he was told I look like him........don't mind the face I made, i was star-struck. @barackobama made Presidency look so cool and his style of leadership has inspired a lot of us in the political landscape. My photography today and the way I work has been influenced due to a serious study of this man through his videos and images by @petesouza . I just want to say thank you for serving America and thank you for the privilege to have this image with you..... I would never forget this day. Thanks to @annaruch of the @whitehouse photo office for sending this photographs through as captured by @petesouza since I was with my camera and couldn't have had this image if they didn't help. #letsdomore #yeswecan #yeswedid #whitehouse "

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like