Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, October 28

Update..Abbah Kyari: I was on leave, not suspended

Abbah Kyari: I was on leave, not suspended

Abbah Kyari: I was on leave, not suspended

The Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Alhaji Abbah Kyari, says he was not suspended as insinuated in some quarters.

The chief of staff clarified that he was only on leave and had resumed.

"Are you going to tweet that I am back?", he asked State House correspondents on Friday while coming out of the president's office.

Asked to react to reports that he was relieved of his appointment, Kyari quizzed: "I don't go on leave?"

But when he as asked to speak on camera, he said: "I don't talk to the press. You know my job doesn't hold me talking."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like