Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, October 29

SANs Judges Bribery Scandal: Why I Credited An Indicted Judge With N500k - Muiz Banire Reveals

SANs Judges Bribery Scandal: Why I Credited An Indicted Judge With N500k - Muiz Banire Reveals

Mr. Muiz Banire, the Legal Adviser of the ruling All Progressives Congres, APC has cleared the air on the purported N500,000 he allegedly sent to James Agbadu-Fishim of the Industrial Court, stating that the money he sent was a mere fulfillment of an assistance requested from the judge

News Punch has earlier culled a report from Sahara reporters where Banire was accused of crediting the indicted judge with N500,000.
Related Report: Caught In 'The Act': APC  Legal Adviser, Muiz Banire; Saraki's Lawyer Among SAN Who Bribed Judges; See Others
According to a statement credited to the APC Legal Adviser, Banire, he explained that he had never met the judge in question for the last 17 years.

"Thank you for clarification sought. I have no official relationship with the said judge", Banire said in the statement

"I have never appeared before him in any matter and in fact, in my entire professional career. I have only recently, about month ago, appeared at the National Industrial Court for the first time before a different judge. I had never done a case in that court until recently."

"The particular judge in question is an old friend in the 90's who only called me up some years back to seek financial assistance due to his mother's death. Beyond that, I have not seen him in the last almost seventeen years."

"Up till this moment, I am yet to be invited on the issue by EFCC. Thank you" Banire concluded

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like