Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, October 28

NFF Finally Pays Samson Siasia’s Outstanding 5 Months Salaries

NFF Finally Pays Samson Siasia’s Outstanding 5 Months Salaries

Samson Siasia

The Nigeria Football Federation has paid former Nigeria coach, Samson Siasia, his outstanding five months salaries.

According to sources in the Glass House, Siasia and current Super Eagles’ Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr, are no longer being owed by the federation.

“Yea, I have gotten my salaries, thank you,” Siasia confirmed to newsmen.

In September, Siasia handed the NFF a two-week ultimatum, to pay up or he would disrupt the Eagles’ 2018 World Cup preparations.

He told the BBC at the time: “I have given them a two-week ultimatum to pay me or I will sit inside the NFF office in Abuja until I get paid.

“The national team is preparing for a World Cup qualifier and to be honest my unhealthy distractions are the last thing they need right now.

“I’ve made it clear in my letter that my assistants and I should be paid the backlog owed because it’s inhuman.

“As head of our families we sacrificed everything for the country but the NFF refused to pay us – it’s not only heartless but wicked.”

Siasia handled the country’s Olympic team that won a bronze medal at the 2016 Olympics in Rio, Brazil.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like