Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, October 28

6-year-old Boy Accused of Witchcraft By Stepmum Survived in Bush For a Year [PHOTOS]

6-year-old Boy Accused of Witchcraft By Stepmum Survived in Bush For a Year [PHOTOS]

6-year-old Israel Effiong

Thousands of stigmatized 'Witch Children' have found refuge at CRARN center, in Akwa Ibom. The children were branded as "witches" by church ministers and have been cast out by their families and shunned by society.

A 6-year-old Israel Effiong, from Ikot Uso Ekong, Eket, who was accused of being responsible for his father's illness have been found in a bush where he has been living for a year.

He was rescued by one Edoho, a volunteer with a Non-governmental Organisation, NGO, CRARN Children Center.

Effiong recounted the incidents that led to his ‘banishment.’

"When my father became ill and taken to a hospital, my stepmom asked if I knew anything about his illness. I told her that I could not think of anything bad about my father because he's the supporting me.

"When his illness became worse, my stepmom became angry with me. In the nights, she'll wake me up, tie my hands and legs then poured wild ants all over my body while asking me to relieve my dad from the witches coven. At times she would tie my hand and legs, began to hit my heads with sticks and electrical wires.

“She stopped giving me food and locked me out of the house. I went and told the neighbors living close to us. She said she could not allow me to stay with her because my stepmother will be angry with her.

"The people living around us began to hate me and asked not to come close to their children. I went and slept in the village town hall. One night, some men came and saw me there, they brought me out and asked me to dance as witches. When I told them that I didn't know witches dance, they used sticks and matches to beat me.

A man who was passing by came and told them not kill me. They left me and warned me not come there again. I went and stayed in a bush and be coming out in the night to pick up leftover from the market garbage

"One day, I was tired and slept off in the market, a boy by name Edoho came and saw me there and told me he would come back and take me to a safe place where other children like me are living. I told him where I normally stay in the bush.

“Yesterday, he came and took me the CRARN Children Center, Eket. I'm very glad to stay here because I would go to school again and sleep without fear of the unknown."


See photos below:

6-year-old Boy Accused of Witchcraft By Stepmum Survived in Bush For a Year [PHOTOS]

6-year-old Boy Accused of Witchcraft By Stepmum Survived in Bush For a Year [PHOTOS]

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like