Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, July 15

Man caught while stealing car at night club in Lagos [PHOTOS]

Man caught while stealing car at night club in Lagos [PHOTOS]

A 27-year-old man, Benjamin Michael has been arrested by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad, RRS, of the Lagos State Police Command for robbery.
Michael was arrested at a popular night club in Ikeja, in his attempt to steal a Mercedes Benz A-Class with registration number UB 202 AAA from the park lot.

Luck ran out on him when angry mob sighted him entering the car and pounced on him.


The suspect sustained various degrees of injuries on his head before the arrival of RRS operatives.

He was taken to the hospital for medical attention by the police.

Confirming the arrest to newsmen on Thursday at the RRS headquarters, the police spokesperson, SP Dolapo Badmus, said that efforts were in progress to arrest his colleagues.

“The suspect, who hails from Ughelli in Delta State, would be charged to court upon completion of our investigations.


“Operatives of the RRS who were on their routine patrol along the axis, rescued the suspect when he was about to be set ablaze by the enraged youth.

“My advice to every vehicle owner is to ensure that your vehicles are parked in a secured place and properly locked to prevent car thieves from taking undue advantage of such negligence.”

In his confession, Michael said his plan was to steal the vehicle and take it out of Lagos to a neighbouring country to sell.

He said, “I took a wrap of Indian-hemp before I went to the club that night.

“On getting to the club, I was looking for a car whose door was not locked. Then, I started opening all the vehicles parked at the club’s parking space one after the other. I discovered that the car in question was not locked, which gave me free entry into it.

“I entered the car quietly with the aim of removing it from where it was parked and take it out for sale.

“I was unaware that some people were watching me while I entered the vehicle.

“As I entered the car, I saw a group of men coming towards me. I still pretended as if the car was mine.

“When they got to my side, they asked me if the car was mine. Unknowingly to me, the owner of the car was with them.

“I confidently told them the car belonged to me. They dragged me out of the vehicle and started beating me. If not for the timely intervention of the RRS officers, they would have killed me that night,” the suspect added.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like