Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, July 14

“I Will Kill All The Igbos Around Me, Including My Wife” – Yoruba Man Makes Shocking Comment

“I Will Kill All The Igbos Around Me, Including My Wife” – Yoruba Man Makes Shocking Comment

Adebiyi Olatunji,

A Yoruba man, Adebiyi Olatunji, has shown his hatred for Igbos to the point that he went on Facebook promising to kill his Igbo wife first who is from Imo state when the real killing of Igbos starts.

According to his Facebook page, Adebiyi works with Mediterranean shipping company and he is a Muslim.

After making the horrible comment, his profile picture and the screen-grab of the shocking comment he made started trending. He deleted all his pictures from his Facebook account and then later deleted his account off Facebook.

“I Will Kill All The Igbos Around Me, Including My Wife” – Yoruba Man Makes Shocking Comment

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like