Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, September 28

A True Love story: The Doctor, the sexy lawyer and Igbinedion university - Fimishade and Yomi

Photo on the left was taken 6 years ago and right is a very recent picture of the sweethearts

Oh how we love Yomi and Fimishade, they have got a superb chemistry and more interestingly a beautiful love story.
If you want to know where your heart is.. look where your mind goes.. when it wanders..

Sometime ago, we featured them in our valentine special true love story series. They were featured alonsige four other couples... but this time it is all about them alone, whoosh!

Meet the Doctor : Osiyemi Yomi: Groom to Be
Meet the Doctor : Osiyemi Yomi : Groom to Be!
The Lawyer/Baker: Fimisade Akindele: Bride to Be!
The Lawyer/Author/Baker: Fimisade Akindele : Bride to Be!

Their love story as narrated by the Groom
To start with I have been dating Fimisade for 7 years and 9 months now.
I met Fimisade Akindele back in Igbinedion University, right in front of a popular restaurant called Tee & Bee. I spotted her as she was walking by with 2 of her friends and one of them happened to be a friend of mine (Lolade Diya). In that instant and as soon as I laid eyes on Fimisade, I said to my friends ” Oboi see babe” and as a sharp guy I did not waste time in trying to approach her.

You wanna know who I'm in Love with? Read the first word again

What I did was, I immediately acted like I wanted to say Hi to my friend (Lolade) and instead of a different conversation, I was asking how far this babe and Lolade told me that Fimisade was his school daughter (in my mind 100 level fresher popularly called October rush). I immediately shouted haha won't you introduce me to your school daughter? And then he did and rest is history.

Now we are about to make history!
The Happiest I ever felt was that moment I discovered you love me too.....

The day Fimisade told me she is an author I was wowed. In my mind I was like which kind of white lie is this! Quite frankly though and well according to me, Fimisade is the youngest African author to be published and to launch a book. She started writing at the age of 11 and as at today she has 4 published books to her name. This made me want to get to know her better, to discover all sides of her. I wanted more of Fimisade. With time I discovered that she is so full of talents and that she is not only so beautiful but is a very friendly person, God fearing, loving and a whole lot more.

IMG_3327
Out of all the girls You my one and only girl Ain't nobody in the world tonight
#SPARKLESDALE2015 :
Let's take the bus , find some place beautiful, hop off and get lost...
Fimisade means the world to me and writing about “US” or the way I feel would result in endless writing.
And so I say; Let the COUNTDOWN begin…

IMG_3329
One boy, a thousand feelings.....
IMG_3333
Oya shakitibobo!!! ���� who looks like the better dancer here?
IMG_3331
I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going through my life right now.....
IMG_3326
Take every opportunity possible to let your lady know how much you care about her.
The lovebirds had their wedding introduction earlier this year....

And then this beautoful piece from Fimi to her soon to be huuby!
"This man right here @yomsdale is my "Not so Gentle" perfect gentleman.....Yes he's MINE and well.....he loves me even when I try to freak him out.....Well so he is the only one that has my mumu button, I don't even know how he does it, because he never lets me stay angry,.....his calm "troublesome" nature is so sweet, and does a perfect job at making us stick together like super glue....Saying we r gonna be married this year is no longer news....sounds more like broken record sef....LOL......

As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better. For she was like a breath of fresh air......

He brings out the real me....NO FORMING; NO PRETENSE(well what do you expect from a relationship with him being my FIRST LOVE and has lasted 8 solid years and still counting......I feel sooo proud...hehehe*......we always come to agree in any situation......
Hickeys are like little stamp prints telling me he was here, and here and there and over there and right here too, everywhere.....����
I am but a firefly... caught in his jar and when he looks at me, I can't help but glow... With a smile too..

Girl: what's the first thing you notice when you see another girl?  Boy: that she isn't you....
Today is not to display my mushiness....but well I just feel like reminding y'all how important dis man right here is to me....like he makes me HAPPY and brings out the best in ME. All these add up to why he is my "FIRST" AND LAST BUS STOP......Lol *P.S: please kindly pardon my epistle....but I'm actually not sorry sha ooooo"  Aww!
Peace, Health, Law & Love! When a lawyer & Doctor become lovers...
Don't you just love these two! Got a wedding you would love to feature on the series, you can always reach us on kemisolafilani@yahoo.com and always remember that you are one of the wonderful things God has made – wonderful inside and out. You’re blessed. You’re special. You’re loved...xoxo. Happy loving :)

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like