Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 25

Sarkodie Dismisses Death Prophecy

Sarkodie-Mile-7-Saga

Sarkodie says he is not worried about the death prophecy revealed against him. Hip hop act, Sarkodie has dismissed the prophecy by a Ghanaian prophetess that a group of musicians are planning to spiritually attack him because of his outstanding successes in the industry.

Dismissing the prophecy made by Maame Gladys, from Asamankese, Ghana,  Sarkodie noted with confidence that 'he is all covered in Christ.'

Speaking in a recent interview with Showbiz, the 'Adonai' rapper confirmed he heard about the prophecy but says he  is not worried about it at all.

'I am not worried at all. I believe in the one true God who has been my source of power and fame since I hit the limelight.

'I am a very prayerful person and my team as well, I don't think that any weapon formed against me shall prosper when I have a good heart and truly serve my God,' he added.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like