Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 24

Ghana's Media Platforms Exaggerate A Lot Says Sarkodie

Sarkodie

The 'Special Someone' rapper believe some media platforms are serious while the reports of others are not worth to him. Award winning Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie has once again taken a dig at Ghana media establishments. The rapper believes some media platforms are serious while the reports of others are crappy to him.

'Ghana media, I take some serious I don't take some serious. They exaggerate a lot so I thought it was one of those jokes that was going around which didn't make me take it serious until Hammer called me. Coming from Hammer, you will believe it. I then realize it was serious.'

It's not the first time that Sarkodie is calling out the press. Last year, the  Ghana Internet Writers Association (GIWA) suspended Publications on Sarkodie alongside Shatta Wale indefinitely for disrespecting the media.

Photo: Instagram

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like