Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 27

Happy birthday To Banky W, Check Out The Message His Best Friend Wrote On Instagram

 
Singer, Banky W is a year older today and his best friend/business partner, Tunde Demuren took to instagram to honour his friend and let him know how much he cherishes their friendship. He wrote;
"From our early days in Home Science (didnt like u much in JS1), to our college days in New York, to making the decision to start EME together when Lifestyle ent (@segundemuren and Tino didnt see our vision), to growing the business to what it is today, u have been a dependable brother in every aspect of my life, my personal counsellor/shrink, my relationship advisor (if they knew), my prayer partner, my goal setter and breaker, my constant healthy competition, my supporter and overall best friend... I wish u many more successes as u turn a year older. We celebrate many more in the land of the living in Jesus name. Amen!" How sweet! Happy birthday, Banky!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like