Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, January 9

Drama between OAP Freeze, Gospel singer Pitasings and Comedian Emma oh my God

Image result for oap freeze
For sometime now, OAP Freeze has been using his Instagram page to preach against some Nigerian Pastors and most recent of them is his recent against RCCG's Pastor E.A Adeboye.

Hours ago, Gospel singer, PitaSings sent out a message to OAP Freeze, criticizing him and his judgmental posts.
Image result for pita sings
He wrote thus:

I'm a Christian and I'm proud of it. I don't know why people do things they do but I sincerely can't be bothered about how people choose to live their lives but again there are things that are SACRED.
Freeze please do all you do by all means recognising that it's your decision. The last I checked heaven isn't looking to employ new judges, God isn't looking for who to help Him slander His children. That's all on you, do not mistake your position as God's position... Let me tell you why I'm sure it's not the Gospel you're teaching.
1. I'm a beliver, so if you speak truth my spirit will leap and bear witness. (My spirit is sitting down staring at u and doing smh)
2. What place does your message leave people? Anger, chaos, evil speech? Unbelievers use your message as a yardstick to mock our faith and Men of God.
3. What kind of people does your message produce? True Gospel produces and pursues goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, Godliness, brotherly kindness and love. A counterfeit message is filled with arrogance and slander, despising authority and breeding chaos.
Is this God or a god speaking through you?
The bible explicitly tells us that wheat and tares grew together as such it's inevitable that there will be foxes in the kingdom of God. There will be false doctrines and false prophets, it has always been so from the time of JESUS. My worry for you Freeze is that you're doing exactly what u think you're not doing, becoming a pharisee.

This is what the bible says about how we (should) speak.
James 4:11-12 ESV
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.

 Image result for emma oh my god
Newly wed comedian Emma oh my God also reacted saying "I don't have anything against @daddyfreeze as a person... but I just don't believe in most of the things he started teaching recently and I believe God ddnt just give me this platform only to put smiles on faces ... but also to re-echo the truth we've been taught about him... I am not a preacher neither am I perfect..but I stand with @pitasings on this one"

And OAP Freeze responded to both of them:
@pitasings, and @emmaohmagod...
Dear brothers, good day to you, I am a big fan of your work.
Also, I must commend your support in aiding the propagation of the truth, that the #FreeTheSheeple movement stands for.
Everyone who reads your letters to me, released via your huge platforms, will be directed to my page, and the veracity of the clear and distinct conceptions of my teachings, which are in ABSOLUTE synchrony with the bible, and in symphony with the mindset for change, as we cannot deny the incontrovertible evidence, staring us in the face, available without hesitation, to those seeking the truth.
Once again I applaud you gentlemen, and the #FreeTheSheeple movement would eternally be grateful for your kind gesture, as you lead the sheep to us, so we can herd them away from the slaughter. ~FRZ.
------
Also, in your spare time, make yourself familiar with some of the bible verses that support our teachings and may help you, with your personal walks with Christ.
--------
John2:15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
------
Matthew 10:8 KJV
[8] Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
-------
Deuteronomy 18:22 KJV
[22] When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
------
Proverbs chapter 1 verse 22: "How long, you simpletons, will you insist on being simpleminded? How long will you mockers relish your mocking? How long will you fools hate knowledge?
------
1st Cor 6:3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!
------
Deuteronomy 14:23 [23] And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine...,
26 You may spend the money (of the tithe) on anything you want: cattle, sheep, wine, beer, or anything you desire.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like