Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, December 11

TERRIBLE!!! Neighbour Runs Off With Couple's 10-months-old Baby in Port Harcourt (Photo)

TERRIBLE!!! Neighbour Runs Off With Couple's 10-months-old Baby in Port Harcourt (Photo)

Baby Ojuotimi and alleged kidnapper, John Elvis David

The kidnap of a little toddler in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has left the parents, family and neighbours in shock and grief.

An incident occurred last Sunday the 4th of Dec. 2016 where a baby boy was abducted from the parents.

According to the father, the young man who stole the child has been squatting with their neighbor for about two months now and on the said day decided to help the father carry the child, the father went in to call his wife out to head for their Sunday Service only to come out and discover that the young man helping him to carry the baby and the baby were nowhere to be found.

Below is the full details from the baby’s mother as written to popular gossip blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus:

''We were preparing for church service, my baby and the dad were dressed up already, and I was the only one left during the time. So his dad took Ojuotimi outside and they were both waiting for me. My husband said he was putting on baby Richard’s (Ojuotimi) shoe on him when the said guy came and asked to assist him.

Immediately my baby saw him he stretched his hands for the guy to carry him and that was when my hubby left my baby for him and came inside to call me so we locked the door and went outside only to find out that the guy and the baby are no where to be found.

"The guy in question has been squatting with my next door neighbor for about 2 months and has been a familiar face to everyone around including my baby, this was why my baby was able to allow him carry him. But this is not the first time he has been carrying my baby. He WILL carry my baby, buy something for him and bring him back.”

“As I speak right now, the neighbor is already in police cell and claims to know nothing about the incident and that he is not part of it.”
"The guy’s Facebook name is John Elvis David. but sourced claim to know him as Nnamdi.

"Please anyone with a detailed info about him should contact the nearest Police Station or Richards Dad on 08036104899…. thanks a lot''

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like