Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 16

Shame! Popular Footballer Caught on Camera Urinating in Glass Cup Before Throwing it Over Railing (Photos)

Shame! Popular Footballer Caught on Camera Urinating in Glass Cup Before Throwing it Over Railing (Photos)

Samir Carruthers opening his zip to relief himself in public

A popular footballer has been shamed after he was caught on camera relieving himself in public into a glass cup. 

Samir Carruthers, a footballer who plays as a midfielder for Milton Keynes Dons, was pictured peeing into a glass cup in public at the Cheltenham Festival on Tuesday.

The MK Dons midfielder relieved himself in full view of the public and then threw the content over the railing. He has been punished for his actions by the Championship club.

The 22-year-old Former Aston Villa youngster has however apologised, admitting that he had let his family, the club and fans down.


Shame! Popular Footballer Caught on Camera Urinating in Glass Cup Before Throwing it Over Railing (Photos)

Carruthers drops the glass filled with urine on the VIP enclosure's metal railing after relieving himself

He told Sky Sports News: “I am sorry. I am hurt by what I have done. I have to take everything that comes with it.

“I have to take the criticism - it’s not something that should be laughed about. It’s not a [good] example to kids. I am supposed to be a role model.

“I know how much faith the club had in me. They feel let down and I am being disciplined.

“I am sorry to Cheltenham too. I have embarrassed everyone."

Carruthers, who has featured 37 times for MK Dons this season, added: “I am the one who has made the mistake. I shouldn’t have been in that situation. I have to take it on the chin and move on and carry on life.

“I don’t want to be known as this idiot who urinated in a pint glass. I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. It was a silly mistake. I am embarrassed. My parents didn't bring me up to act like this.”

Carruthers was with Bristol City midfielder Luke Ayling, while Jake Forster-Caskey, who plays for MK Dons on loan from Brighton, was also among the punters in the VIP box, as was Leicester stopper Ben Hamer.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like