Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 15

JADEN SMITH – “I’VE NEVER SEEN ANY DISTINCTION IN WEARING FEMALE CLOTHES”

Jaden Smith

Will Smith’s controversial son, Jaden Smith is the latest star to grace the cover of British GQ Style magazine.

The 17 year old singer and actor said he has never seen any distinctions on male and female clothes but he only sees scared people and comfortable people.

See what he said below: –

“I feel like people are kind of confused about gender norms. I feel like people don’t really get it.’ ‘I’m not saying that I get it, I’m just saying that I’ve never seen any distinction. I don’t see man clothes and woman clothes, I just see scared people and comfortable people.’’

JADEN SMITH – “I’VE NEVER SEEN ANY DISTINCTION IN WEARING FEMALE CLOTHES”


No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like