Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, March 12

Nollywood Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Resumes Acting, Promises To Produce More Movies This Year

Nollywood Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Resumes Acting, Promises To Produce More Movies This Year

Miss Sylvanus told Saturday Beats.

The prolific actress who has been away from the television screen due to an appointment she got from the governor of her state, Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, said that she is back to making movies.

She emphasised that she never quit acting and she vowed that it would never happen as long as she breathes.

“I never left Nollywood. All I am saying is that I will do more movies this year. I took a break but I didn’t leave Nollywood and I will never leave Nollywood. I gave myself a break because I felt I needed a time out,”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like