Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, August 19

Veteran comedian Baba Sala debunks death rumours

Yoruba comedian and actor, Moses Adejumo, has said contrary to the rumours of his death, he is strong and alive.


The octogenarian was rushed from Ilesa in Osun State to the University College Hospital, Ibadan, on Monday, where he has been admitted since then.


Speaking through his son, Emmanuel, in Ibadan on Wednesday, Adejumo, popularly known as Baba Sala, newsmen that the social media was responsible for the rumour, calling on Nigerians to continue praying for his recovery as he recuperates in the hospital.

He said, "I am alive and doing well here in UCH. The social media spread the rumour without confirming the state of my health. I greet my fans all over the world that showed great concern and love for my health.. I love you all. I am an old man and conditions like this are expected once in a while.

"I was very active as a child and a young man and I hardly had time to rest. Maybe, that is taking its toll on my health now, but I thank God to have lived this far. I still need your prayers at this stage. UCH is taking good care of me."


Adejumo was on Wednesday moved to a special ward of the hospital after the doctors made it clear that he needed to take a break from receiving visitors so that he could have enough rest.


The comedian also attributed his ill health to the stress of his recent journey abroad, saying that as soon as he left the hospital, he would publicly speak to his fans.


"I travelled abroad recently and maybe the cold and stress from the journey contributed to my present condition, otherwise, I feel great inside me. I assure my fans that as soon as I leave the UCH, I will thank them personally and greet them all," he said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like