Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, August 21

I'm confident of Eagles’ recall – Ighalo


Watford striker Odion Ighalo has insisted his spirit is not dampened by his omission from the Super Eagles’ list to face Tanzania next month, saying he plans to work harder to earn a recall to the team.

Coach Sunday Oliseh omitted the 26-year-old from his 18-man foreign-based list for the crucial encounter, Goal reports.

The former Udinese striker said his omission would afford him the opportunity to continue working for his team to ensure he makes the list in future.



Ighalo praised the decision of Oliseh to come out in the open and disclose that he still has a future in the Eagles despite his omission from the latest squad.

“I will say I am satisfied with the fact that I will keep on working hard on doing my best for my club which I hope will earn me a recall to the Eagles’ fold. I cannot fault his decisions because he is the boss,” the striker told Goal.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like