Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, March 2

The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me Says FFK


At a press conference today, spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode said that he's been receiving death threats over his recent remarks about Bola Tinubu's alleged plans to hijack power through the back door. What he said below;

"I do not believe in violence. I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me. Tinubu should not start this. I repeat I cannot be killed like a chicken. I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before my time and before anybody begins to even contemplate such an action, I repeat it and I say it into the realms, the angel of the Lord would strike them and all that is dear to them dead before it even comes to pass in Jesus name" he said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like