Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, March 2

Meet The Woman Who Got A Facelift At 80 Years Old

 
What does an 80 year old woman want with a Facelift, you may wonder? Well, Elizabeth Moore said she got it because her ageing face with all it wrinkles no longer matched how she felt inside. Despite her family warning her against, 8 months ago, the retired university lecturer got a facelift, dermabrasion and fat injections into her cheeks. The five-hour operation cost her about $15,000
"I hoped I could go back to looking as I did a decade ago, when I felt more confident. I wanted to look the very best I could, and now I feel I do. I look in the mirror and feel much more confident about what I see. I no longer look tired and miserable, which I did previously because my cheeks were sunken and I had deep lines near my mouth. I now look rested and well." She said...
 
Elizabeth before and after the surgery...
'I never thought of myself as particularly attractive, so it wasn't about trying to recapture the beauty I once had and then lost. I've just always tried to make the best of myself because I think the image you present to the world is important - people judge you by it." she says.
Usually doctors advice people over 65 years to reconsider having plastic surgery but according to recent survey, more older women are going under the knife these days: more than 60% of surgeons reported a marked increase in over-65s seeking an image overhaul.

 
 
Elizabeth pictured here after the procedure which involved a facelift, dermabrasion and fat injections into her cheeks to plump them up.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like