Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, March 7

Seyi Shay Speaks On The Controversial Dress She Wore To Meet With GEJ, Says I Wasn't Trying To Seduce Him

 
Singer Seyi Shay says she had no intention of seducing the president when she wore the short dress to sing and greet the President at the MeetThePresident Youth event in Lagos last Saturday.
"I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to seduce the President with the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the event, one was for my performance and the other was worn after I performed. The dress I was pictured in with the President was what I wore during my performance. I came on stage and greeted everyone according to their culture and I did the same for Mr. President. He was impressed and he asked where and how I knew how to greet in his native dialect and I said I learnt it. That was what brought about the giggling and smiles in the picture. I'm a performer and what I do on stage doesn't reflect my everyday life. I had two outfits on that day and it was a youth event. Who wouldn't feel overwhelmed meeting the President? Well, I did and I felt honoured because it is not every day you get to meet the president of your country," she told Punch.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like