Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, March 2

16yr Old Robs, Rapes 52yr Old Woman, Says Her Naked Body Turned Him On

 
16 year old SS1 student, Abdulateef Asamu (pictured above) has been arrested by the Ogun state Police command for robbing and raping his neighbor, a 52 year old woman at Lambe area of Ajuwon, Ogun state on January 18th.

According to 
Tribune, the police said that Abdulateef, the first son of his parents, broke into the woman's home late at night, threatened her with a weapon and demanded she bring out all the money she had at home. He took about N16,500 from her and then asked her to lie down so he could have sex with her. He lied to the woman that he had his gang outside her home who would come in if she didn't obey him. Out of fear, the woman who was alone at home that night, agreed and he proceeded to rape her...

Unknown to him, the woman had recognized him as her neighbors teenage son. The next morning, she called her husband to tell him what had happened, and the husband immediately reported the case at the Ajuwon police station. Abdulateef was immediately arrested.

When interrogated, he blamed evil spirits for his actions
 "I am in SSS 1 at a high school in Ogun State. I live at Lambe area, Ajuwon with my parents. I am the first born and I have three younger ones. On January 18, 2015, at about 1a.m., I went to my neighbour's house to rob and rape. I never knew she recognised me. I have never carried out robbery before that day. I don't know made me do it but I believe I was propelled by an evil spirit. I entered through the main door which was usually not locked. The residence was uncompleted. I met the woman sleeping. She was naked as she slept and the sight aroused me. I woke her up and asked her to bring all the money she had. I was holding a rod and I told her that my other gang members were outside, threatening her to cooperate or she would be dealt with. She handed over N16,500 to me, after which I ordered to lie on the bed. I climbed her and had sex with her. After about five minutes, I stood up and left for my house. On the third day, the woman's husband called me and warned me not to pass through his compound again as he wanted to sprinkle charms around his compound. I later saw policemen who were brought to arrest me. I confessed to my parents. I used N5,000 to buy a phone but it was not good so I returned it. I used the remaining to eat and entertain friends." he said.
While confirming the case, the state police spokesperson, Olumuyiwa Adejobi said as soon as the judicial workers in the state call off their strike, Abdulateef would be charged to court.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like