Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, March 2

Kidnappers Free Governor Amaechi’s Aide

Freddy Ndiagbara:
 
Freddy Ndiagbara, the aide of Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi who was abducted on Sunday, February 22, has regained his freedom.
Ndiagbara was released on Friday, February 27, after spending five days in captivity. He confirmed his release to PM News via telephone and spoke of his experience in the kidnappers' den. "Each time I argued and disagreed with them, I was starved for two days. All the same, I give glory to God for being alive. I thank God for my safety," Ndiagbara said.
 
Ndiagbara, who is Amaechi's Deputy Press Secretary, was abducted during an All Progressives Congress (APC) rally in the state.
It is not clear if a ransom was paid to secure his release.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like