Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, May 19

Nigerian defender, Egwuekwe, continues goal-run in Finland

Nigerian defender, Egwuekwe, continues goal-run in Finland

Azubuike Egwuekwe, Nigerian and Kuopion Palloseura central defender, continues to shine in the Finland Veikkausliiga.

The gangly defender scored the only goal for KuPs FC in an away win game against club rivals Rops FC on Friday.

Egwuekwe who has now scored two league goals and one cup goal said he is extremely happy for his goal scoring abilities with his club.

Speaking with TheCable, Egwuekwe said:”I am extremely happy to be scoring goal with KuPs.”

“I can’t describe how I truly feel scoring this late goal for my club to win the three points which is even an away game.

Tallest, as he is fondly called, hopes and pray that he can keep scoring for his club and not just to prevent opponents from scoring against his team.

“I am praying that I will be able to score more goals for my club. I don’t just want to be a defender.

“I will not only take the opportunity of scoring but as well not let our opponents score against us,”Egwuekwe concluded.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like