Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, September 2

Pregnant woman Causes Real Buzz With Her Baby Bump Covered In 20,000 Bees


A pregnant mum has created a buzz after posing for maternity photos - with 20,000 bees swarming around her baby bump.

Brave Emily Mueller got the honeybees to settle on her stomach by holding the queen bee in a cage in her hand.

The 33-year-old is a full-time beekeeper who keeps 24 hives containing around 1.2 million bees and says she's been stung 350 times this year alone.

But she said she wasn't scared about having the photos taken because she feels at ease with the
insects.

On the morning of the shoot, Emily was called to a job which required her to remove a hive from a park and she used those bees for the pictures.

Despite being stung three times, she says the end result was worth it.

The mum, of Ohio, US, said: "A lot of people think I'm insane but I'm so comfortable with bees so it was never something I had anxiety about.

"I wore a dress that was long and covered my stomach and legs so the bees would be on the outside of my body as a precautionary measure, but I knew it was safe.

"I had been called to a swarm removal that morning so I fed those bees sugar to make sure they would be content and gentle enough to work with.

"Then I put the queen bee in a cage and tied it to a branch in a tree in the garden. She is larger and bigger so it was easy to identify her.

"Then I shook the bees from the hive and they all flew straight to her. We cut the branch and my husband walked it over to where I was sitting for the pictures.

"He shook them onto the ground and I held the queen in my hand and they all came over.

"Having them all on me was this clinging sensation. They all stick to you and they are very warm, so it's almost like when a kitten is walking on you.



No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like