Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, September 2

I Went Back To School, Rediscovered Myself, Reasons I Have Been Missing - Presh


In a chat with Saturday Beat, Presh, former partner of Kcee, has explained why he has been missing in action. According to him he went back to school, he had to rediscover himself and he also went on top. He however promised he's back tho. Explaining his absence he said;

He said, “I have been away from the Nigerian music scene because I needed to step back and rediscover myself. There were other factors I also needed to consider and put into perspective. Back then, I did not have a sponsor. What I had could have helped my career but along the line, it would
slow things down so I needed to do some shows and go on tours. I travelled to countries like Italy, Belgium, Norway, Switzerland, Malaysia and the United Kingdom for my tour. I also went to school to polish myself. I was tutored on voice grooming so that I can be good with a live band.

“When I finished the tours, there was enough money to do what I had in mind. I am also coming as a solo artiste and even though people know I sing, it is only in their subconscious. I needed to know how to go about being a solo artiste so that I would not keep doing what everybody was doing. Even though I would want to do some commercial songs, they have to be above standard. There are things that people expect from me.”

The ‘International Lady’ singer admitted that his hiatus affected his career but stated that it was for the best.

“I would say that the break has affected my career negatively and positively. However, staging a comeback at this time is perfect because if I had not gone on a break, I would have made a lot of mistakes which I would end up wasting time to fix. Now, I have come and it is time to conquer. I had to redefine myself and everything about me as Presh,” he said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like