Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, September 2

'My marriage was a useless mistake' - Ghanaian comedian, Funny Face says he nearly committed suicide


Ghanaian comedian, Benson Nana Yaw Oduro Boateng popularly known as Funny Face has opened up about his failed marriage to Elisabeth Adjoa Ntim.

Funny Face in a recent interview with UTV’s Wofa Kwesi revealed that his ex-wife’s hefty behind and hips were what lured him into marrying her which turned out to be a mistake he greatly regrets.


In his words, 'my marriage was a useless mistake. I didn’t do my homework well before marrying her, big buttocks and a** and hips pushed me into marrying her'.


He said a tracker he installed in his ex-wife’s car recorded all her sins, which he has decided not to speak about since January 2016.  According to him, his ex-wife’s sins forced him to “almost commit suicide but the gun wouldn’t shoot” when he pulled the trigger.  “What I’ve been through is worse than killing. I’ve moved on, but I’m hurt because of the lies people are peddling about me,” he said. 

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like