Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, February 19

Actor Imeh Bishop now moves around with armed cops after frightening robbery incident


Popular comic actor Bishop Ime was robbed in Warri last week. He had visited the city to attend an event when he had an encounter with the robbers who took everything he had on and threatened to kill him.
Imeh Bishop is thankful to God his life was spared and took to his Instagram page this afternoon to announce he has hired armed cops for security. Not because it's luxury but because it's now a necessity.

''Hitting the road for 3rd service and thanking God for life. Momentarily abducted, released but robbed clean. I'm happy I'm alive and well. I'm happy that I am happy.
It's not a life I'm used to but situation has coerced me into moving with armed cops. No be posing. No be luxury. It's extremely a necessity but in all of this, God is the ultimate protector and fortress.
Meanwhile if u are in Abuja, meet me up at Silverbird cinema at 5pm later today as we see the movie #lightwillcome by @officialtchidichikere 😊😊 I'm just happy and grateful. Thanks my pipo dem for ur prayers and concern. Love u,'', he wrote.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like