Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, January 30

KFB's heart-to-heart! He needs sex to survive, should I give him?

Image result for kemi filani heart to heart


He needs sex to survive, should I give him?

Dear Kemi, 
My name is Joy.1'm your ardent reader. I am 21-years old and have been in a relationship for 2-years plus. When we started, I told my boyfriend that we should not get sex involved in our relationship and he agreed. But recently he has been having some stomach pains often and on. His doctor told him that only sex can stop his stomach pains. Please what can I do? I don’t want to lose him because I love him very much.


Got this email this morning. Please KFBer, this reader needs your advise. What should she do?

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like