Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 2

Kenya Gospel who abandoned husband on the altar, tenders apology



A Kenyan gospel artiste, Eunice Njeri, dropped a bombshell on her fans yesterday when she announced her marriage to husband, rapper Isaac Bukasa ended hours after the wedding. Read her apology message below:


''On the 27th Nov 2016, Isaac and I did go to the altar to get married,but at the end of that day I realised one thing,i couldn't do it my heart was somewhere else. Probably in Africa doing what I do best,am still trying to figure that out. I immediately left for Kenya and have been serving God the best way I know how. To all who supported isaac and i am greatful may God bless you immensely. To all who were hurt in the process I apologise. 


The marriage was annulled (like it never happenned). No papers were signed. Afterwards and we both made a decision to go our separate ways. I hope for your support and help as we move on. Like every other relationship we hit a rock, maybe a little too early but have since overcome. Consequently, we have decided to go our separate ways and hope for the very best. God bless you''.
Eunice Njeri.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like