Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, November 3

My Next Husband Should Be an Igbo Man – Lolo 1

My Next Husband Should Be an Igbo Man – Lolo 1

Lolo 1

Wazobia FM’s OAP, Omotunde Adebowale David in an interview with THIS DAY discussed her failed marriage and what she expects from a future marriage.

She said if she has to remarry she’s hoping it will be an Igbo man. She however added that though she wanted an Igbo man it wasn’t a necessity.

“Well, yes, but it doesn’t matter where anybody comes from. I gravitate towards an individual. It’s who you are as a person that matters. It’s not where you come from. So, I’m not looking at anybody based on tribe even though it’s not like I’m shopping.

”I’ll leave that in God’s hands. You know, if you’ve gone through a situation and you didn’t do well, I think it’s time to withdraw into myself – learn a few things about why this (the marriage) didn’t work and what I did wrong.

So when I’ve learnt my lesson and healed internally, then maybe I will consider it. It takes time for one to be able to go through it (divorce). Marriage is not a walk in the park like people think. It’s something one signs up for forever and one has a break. That shows one didn’t do some things right.

So, as an individual, one needs to get internal healing and work on one’s own personality, so that when one gets into another relationship, one would have learnt her lessons from the previous marriage.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like