Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, August 26

Why I’m in love with Buhari – Ayade

Why I’m in love with Buhari – Ayade

Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade, yesterday boasted that he works harder than most APC governors in projecting the image of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Ayade stated that he ended politics soon after the 2015 elections, adding that he would spend the next one year commissioning projects.

“I am in love with the style and ability of President Muhammadu Buhari as leader of Nigerians. He does not see himself as a party leader but as father of the country.


“His efforts at streamlining the country’s resources, as well as tackling corruption drew me closer to him.

“Besides, he has shown me love even though I am of the PDP. He gives utmost and prompt attention to my requests,” Ayade said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like